Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service — Pura Vida Naturals
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS, AND REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 AND ABLE TO FORM LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACTS.
- Medical Disclaimers
The Content available through this Site is for informational and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for the professional judgment of a health care professional in diagnosing and treating patients. Pura Vida Naturals does not give medical advice, nor does it provide medical or diagnostic services. Additionally, the use of the Content obtained through this Site does not establish a physician-patient relationship. Your reliance upon Content obtained by you at or through this Site is solely at your own risk. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have seen or read on this Site. Your reliance upon information and Content obtained by you at or through this Site is solely at your own risk. Neither we nor our Content providers assume any liability or responsibility for damage or injury (including death) to you, other persons or property arising from any use of any product, information, idea or instruction contained in the Content or Services provided to you.
Portions of the Site require a user identification and password to access and use. You are solely responsible for (1) maintaining the strict confidentiality of your user identification and passwords (collectively, “IDs”) assigned to you, (2) any charges, damages, or losses that may be incurred or suffered as a result of your failure to maintain the strict confidentiality of your IDs, and (3) promptly informing us in writing firstname.lastname@example.org of any need to deactivate an ID due to security concerns. We are not liable for any harm related to the theft of your IDs, your disclosure of your IDs, or your authorization to allow another person or entity to access and use this Site using your IDs. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your IDs.
- Payment Policy
Fees are charged for use of the Services and sale of products on the Site.
We respect the copyrights and intellectual property of third parties, and we expect the users of this Site to do the same. If you believe there is any infringement of any other person’s copyright or intellectual property by this Site, we request that you call it to our attention right away. Please do so by sending whatever information you have to assist us in evaluating same. Any statement made by you to that effect must be made in good faith and may be subject to penalties of perjury that the information is accurate or you have a good faith belief in same. You may send such notices to email@example.com. The Content contained on this Site is provided by Pura Vida Naturals or under license by third parties as a service to the users of this Site. This Site and the information, Services and materials contained on this Site are provided on an “as is” basis. You agree that the use of this Site is at your sole risk. Neither Pura Vida Naturals nor any of its affiliates warrant that the information on this Site is accurate, reliable or current. Additionally there are no warranties as to results that may be obtained from the use of this Site. Rather, the information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for advice from Health Care Provider or medical professionals.
- Intellectual Property
- Advertisements and Links to Other Websites
This Site may contain advertisements placed by or on behalf of third parties. These advertisements may contain links to other websites. Pura Vida Naturals may occasionally provide links on its Site to third party websites. These links connect you with other websites which are maintained by other parties over whom Pura Vida Naturals has no control. These links are provided only as a convenience to you, and Pura Vida Naturals does not assume any responsibility nor endorse such other websites. UNLESS EXPRESSLY STATED BY US, Pura Vida Naturals DOES NOT, SERVICES OR WEBSITES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES OR MAKE ANY DETERMINATION WHETHER ANY SUCH PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR WEBSITE MAY BE EITHER NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE FOR YOU OR FOR THE USE IN RENDERING CARE TO PATIENTS.
- Customer Satisfaction
Pura Vida Naturals is committed to customer satisfaction. We attempt to provide access to educational information about wellness and nutritional supplementation with minimum interruption. Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms and Conditions to the contrary, you agree as follows:
Disclaimer of Warranty. This site and the information, services and materials contained on this site are provided on an “as is” basis and your use of this site is at your own risk. Pura Vida Naturals and its affiliates make no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement, or warranties arising by course of dealing or custom of trade. Neither Pura Vida Naturals nor its affiliates warrant that the information on this site is accurate, reliable or current. Neither Pura Vida Naturals nor any other content providers make any warranty or representation, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the data from which the information is compiled or the accuracy of the information itself, nor the compatibility of the information with any hardware and systems. Pura Vida Naturals also makes no representations or warranties that your access to and use of the site (1) will be uninterrupted or error-free, (2) is free of viruses, unauthorized code, or other harmful components, or (3) is secure. You are responsible for taking all precautions you believe necessary or advisable to protect you against any claim, damage, loss or hazard that may arise by virtue of your use of the site. Pura Vida Naturals and any third-party supplier assume no responsibility for any product, brand, method, information or services on this site in any way, and there is no warranty or any assurance that the products or services contained or described on this site will satisfy any requirements that you may have. By using this site, the user acknowledges that it is at the user’s sole risk and the user assumes full responsibility for all risk associated with use of this site. Neither Pura Vida Naturals nor its affiliates nor any third party supplier can be assured that the user, in using this site, has selected an appropriate service provider. Again, you should use this site for general informational and educational purposes only and should direct any further inquiries to a professional health care provider. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties. Therefore, only if required by applicable law, some or all of the exclusions or limitations above may not apply to you. You may have other rights from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Exclusion of damages. as consideration for user’s opportunity to use the general information and processes provided on this site, user agrees that under no circumstances whatsoever will Pura Vida Naturals or anyone associated with Pura Vida Naturals or this site be liable in any way to you or any other entity for any action or inaction taken by user in reliance upon information or services provided through this site. Neither Pura Vida Naturals nor anyone associated with Pura Vida Naturals shall be liable in any event for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental or punitive damages that result from or relate in any manner whatsoever to (1) your use of the site, or reliance on the content, or (2) errors, inaccuracies, omissions, defects, untimeliness, security breaches, or any other failure to perform by Pura Vida Naturals or its content providers. The foregoing exclusion shall apply regardless of whether Pura Vida Naturals has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain types of damages. Therefore, only if required by applicable law, some or all of the exclusions above may not apply to you. You may have other rights from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. Limitation on liability. If, notwithstanding the other terms of this agreement (or any other agreement between you and us), we (or our content providers or others associated with this site) should have any liability for any loss, harm or damage, you and we (on behalf of ourselves and our content providers and others associated with this site) agree that such liability shall under no circumstances exceed $1,000. You and we (on behalf of ourselves and our content providers and others associated with this site) agree that the foregoing limitation of liability is an agreed allocation of risk between you and us (and our content providers and others associated with this site) and reflects the fees, if any, we charge you to use this site, the services and the content. you acknowledge that absent your agreement to this limitation of liability, we would not provide the site, the services or the content to you.
- Foreign Access or Use
Pura Vida Naturals operates solely in the United States. Pura Vida Naturals is a corporation organized under the laws of the State of Delaware. The servers that host this Website are located in the United States, and any Personal Information you provide to us will be processed by Pura Vida Naturals in the United States. By using this Service, your data will be in the United States.
- Governing Law
This Site is controlled under the laws of the State of California and the United States of America. Any claim relating to this Site or Services provided through this Site will be governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving application to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof.
- Entire Agreement
- Miscellaneous Information
- Return Policy
Cancellations may be made by reaching out to customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org and providing your order information and reason for cancellation.
Your cancellation must be received by end of business (5:00 p.m. Pacific Time) on the appropriate day as described above. All refunds will be given to the original credit card on which the purchase was made. Please allow a reasonable time for the refund to reach you or be charged back to your account.
For Supplement Subscription Cancellations:
You may cancel your supplementation order at anytime prior to shipment. Once shipment has been received, returns will not be accepted.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
You acknowledge that the provisions, disclosures and disclaimers set forth above are fair and reasonable and your agreement to follow and be bound to them is not the result of fraud, duress or undue influence exercised upon you by any person or entity. There are no representations, promises, warranties or undertakings by Pura Vida Naturals contrary to those set forth above.
A.Pura Vida Naturals (“Pura Vida Naturals,” “we,” or “us”) knows that you care how Personal Information about you is collected, used, shared and stored. “Personal Information” means information that personally identifies you, including your Enrollment Information, Family History, Lab work, Health Goals, Medical History, Genetic Data, and Enrollment Form. A large portion of the Personal Information we collect, use, share, and store is sensitive in nature, including, any and all medical information for example Genetic Data & Other Personal Information.
- Mobile Privacy:
- Based in the United States:
We operate in the United States. Pura Vida Naturals is a corporation organized under the laws of the State of Delaware. The servers that host this Website are located in the United States, and any Personal Information you provide to us will be processed by Pura Vida Naturals in the United States. By using this Service, your data will be in the United States.
- Personal Information We Collect or You May Provide:
We may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on Our websites. This includes information provided when subscribing to Our services (for example to receive information from us), posting material or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion online and when you report a problem with Our site.
- If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Technical details of your visits to Our site including, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access. This may or may not include Personal Data.
We obtain information from you in three ways:
- either by you typing your personal details in,
- by the automatic collection of information about you as you use Our websites, or
- from third parties.
Even though We can automatically process Personal Data, We will not use solely automated means of processing your Personal Data in such a way to have any significantly adverse impact to you.
Please note that information which cannot reasonably be related to you is not considered Personal Data and is not subject to this Statement. Only information which can be connected to you is subject to this Statement.
- How We Use Your Personal Information:
We compile, save, use and analyze your Personal Information in both a personally-identifiable form and an aggregated, non-personally identifiable form, to operate, maintain, improve, and provide to you the Service and to conduct our business. We use this information to: Register you as a user and to identify you when you sign-in to your account; Administer your account; Provide Recommendations; Respond to your inquiries, customer service requests, complaints or your job application; Verify activity as we deem necessary; Send you a newsletter or other promotional communications; Conduct research and analyze data for our business purposes and to improve our Service or customize our communications with you; Communicate with you;
- How We Share Your Personal Information with Third Parties:
- We share: (i) Your Personal Information with your Physician or other medical professionals under your direction (ii) Your Personal Information: With business partners or service providers (e.g. credit card processors) to process and/or store the information in order to help us provide, understand or improve our Services. These companies are authorized to use your personal information *only as necessary to provide* these services to us. As required by law, such as to comply with reporting requirements, a subpoena, or similar legal process in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity or as we believe reasonably necessary to protect or enforce our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others. With any third party with your prior consent to do so.
- We may also share your Personal Information in the event that the business of Pura Vida Naturals is transferred to another entity by way of merger, sale of the company’s assets, or otherwise. In such event, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- How We Store and Protect Your Personal Information:
- We may store Personal Information in locations outside our direct control (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
- We use Security Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to encrypt sensitive personal information (such as your Genetic Data and Profile and Pura Vida Naturals login credentials) before it travels over the internet. Credit card numbers are never stored on our database or servers.
- The security and protection of your Personal Information is important to us. We have implemented physical and technical security safeguards that reasonably and appropriately protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the electronic protected health information we receive, maintain and transmit. Ultimately, security is a shared responsibility with the users of Pura Vida Naturals. Protecting your Personal Information is also your responsibility. You are responsible for safeguarding your password, secret questions and answers, and other authentication information you use to access Pura Vida Naturals. You should not disclose your authentication information to any third party and should immediately notify Pura Vida Naturals of any unauthorized use of your password. Pura Vida Naturals cannot secure Personal Information that you release on your own or that you request us to release. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us email@example.com.
- Compromise of Personal Information:
Personal Information, once released or shared, can be difficult to contain. We will notify promptly those affected by a security breach. Notwithstanding, Pura Vida Naturals: (a) is not responsible or liable for any consequences that may result because you have released or shared Personal Information with a third party; and (b) does not accept liability for any unintentional disclosure or a disclosure that occurs due to a security breach of our systems or facilities.
- User Access and Choice:
- You may, of course, decline to submit Personal Information to us; in which case, you may not be able to use certain Services.
- You are free to access your Personal Information by contacting our Customer Service department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can request your Personal Information be modified by sending an email to us email@example.com with the words “UPDATE MY INFORMATION” in the subject line. We will not delete your Personal Information to the extent that it may be used in an aggregated, non-personally identifiable form to improve our Service. At any time, Pura Vida Naturals may require you submit additional Personal Information to verify your identity or to protect your security and privacy. For your information, please note that it is our practice to monitor and in some cases record calls for staff training and quality assurance purposes. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
- Notification, Electronic Communication and Opt-Out:
- You consent to our using your email address and other forms of communication to send you Service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You may not opt out of some Service-related communications.
- Upon registration, or on other areas of the site, you may opt-in to receive periodic messages from us, including changes to features of the Service, newsletters, promotions and special offers. If you wish to subscribe to these emails and other forms of communication, we will use your name, email address, and/or phone number to send them to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter, marketing emails, or sms notifications by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails and notifications. Opting out may prevent you from receiving messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
- Children’s Privacy:
Pura Vida Naturals is for use by adults only. If you are not over 18 years of age, do not use this Website. Pura Vida Naturals is committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from any person we actually know is under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Information from a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Similar Technologies
A cookie is a small data file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website. A “session cookie” expires immediately when you end your session (i.e., close your browser). A “persistent cookie” stores information on the hard drive so when you end your session and return to the same website at a later date, the cookie information is still available. A web beacon is a small string of code that represents a clear graphic image and is used in conjunction with a cookie.
When you visit our website, we may use both a session and a persistent cookie. This Pura Vida Naturals-placed cookie may contain information (such as a unique user ID) that is used to track your usage of our website and in some cases, your e-mail address. Your e-mail address is only saved in this Pura Vida Naturals-placed cookie if you register with us. A web beacon allows us to capture certain additional types of information about a visitor’s actions on a web site, such as a visitor’s cookie number, the time, date, duration and number of page views, a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed, and details about any items that were purchased.
- Links to Other Websites, Blogs/Forums and Social Media Widgets:
- Among the vendors whose services we employ may be companies that help us deliver online advertisements such as banner ads. These companies may collect and use information you provide to us to better understand the offers, promotions, and types of advertising that are most appealing to our customers. After the information is collected by these third parties, it is aggregated so it is not personally identifiable or tied to you or any other user. If you would prefer that these companies not collect your information, please contact email@example.com.
- English Language:
Pura Vida Naturals
1300 North Johnson Ave
El Cajon, CA 92020